VFR Fine Belt Screens are used for fine screening in both municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants.
Installation in very deep channels
Replaceable filtering elements
DescriptionVFR Fine Belt Screens are used for fine screening of waste water. They are designed for in-channel installation. They consist of a set of filtering steps manufactured from perforated plate media which are moved by two chains equipped with chain stretcher, as well as anti-friction and anti-noise sliding blocks.
FunctionSolids screened from waste water are conveyed by the filtering belt to the outlet on top of the screen. The arrangement of the filter elements forms a “step belt” which ensures that screenings are picked up and easily removed. The screen is equipped with a chute in front of the filtering belt to avoid clogging.
A double cleaning system composed of a motorised roller brush equipped with synthetic bristles and of a washing bar cleans the filter elements. The chains are moved by sprockets fitted on a drive shaft that is connected to the gear reducer. The latter has to be equipped with a torque limit switch.
- 6 sizes up to 2,000 mm wide available
- 65 degree incline angle
- Perforated media openings from 2 to 6 mm
- Chain drive recessed into the side rails
- Double cleaning system
- Reduced service requirements (no need to take the screen out of the channel)
- Special design of filtering elements for easy maintenance and replacement
- High capture efficiency of solids
- Alternative screen types and sizes
- Material: hot dip-galvanised steel, 304 L / 316 L SS
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel
The synonym for cement feeding and conveying in concrete batching plants.